Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Event
August 18, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cumberland County Service Center
310 Allen Road
Carlisle, PA 17013
Event workers will unload your materials, so please remain in your vehicles.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING?
- Pesticides, Insecticides, Herbicides, Fertilizers
- Oil-Based Paints, Stains, Varnishes, Sealers
- Oil-Based Paint Cleaners, Thinners, Removers
- Adhesives, Glues, Epoxies, Caulking, Sealants
- Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Kerosene
- Antifreeze, Car Care Products
- Lubricating Sprays
- Pool Chemicals
- Drain Cleaners, Degreasers, Oven Cleaners
- Fire Extinguishers
- Propane Cylinders (up to 20 pounds)
- Hydrochloric Acid, Sulfuric Acid, and Other Acids
- Mercury, Mercury Containing Devices
- Fluorescent Light Tubes and Bulbs
- Automotive Batteries
WHAT CAN’T YOU BRING?
- Motor Oil
- Latex (Water-Based) Paint and Paint-Related Products
- Smoke Detectors
- Household Alkaline Batteries
- Chemically Treated Lumber
- Biological Waste
- Construction and Demolition Debris
- Bags of Cement / Mortar
- Used Absorbent Material (i.e. Oil-Dri)
- Cold Patch
- Household Trash
For additional information, please click here to be directed to Cumberland County’s website.